Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank you, Raza 210

Being a third year business management major, this is the first health class that I’ve taken. And to be honest with you guys, this is the best course I’ve taken yet. Going into the class with intent to fulfill GE requirements, I didn’t know a thing about healthcare. And then I get introduced to Clinica Martin Baro, which I thought was a great idea to help out the underprivileged. But after going over and reading so much material on the everyday struggle against racism, poverty, political repression, sexism, homelessness, and, immigration status discrimination, I concluded that what you guys are doing at the Clinica is phenomenal. Despite having so little resources, you guys are still making a difference in the world by providing free healthcare for those who don’t have access to it. I’m writing to simply thank you for allowing me to contribute, by fundraising, to such a great cause. You guys are doing an amazing job, and keep up the great work!

No comments: