Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nas f/ Goapele @ The Warfield, San Francisco. 11-28-08



Nas, one of my top five's of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I can really say. A bit old (show was on 28th of November), but I finally managed to upload pictures and videos. Saw him at the Warfield Theater in San Francisco. Dude's been rockin' hip-hop since 1992 man. Sixteen years man. It was really dope, had an upper level, bar, balconies, nothin' like I had ever been to. Not only did Goapele open for him, but instead of a DJ, Nas had a live band, which was pretty fucken' dope. Had a couple drinks, stood up in like the fifth or sixth row, blew about three sticks. Damn that shit was fun. One thing that I found pretty interesting was the lobby of the theatre. Looked up on the walls of the lobby and saw photos of Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Marvin Gaye, Jimi Hendrix, all doin' their thing up on the Warfield stage. Pretty dope. Check out the video. Photos courtesy of yours truly.

No comments: